Orbita Futura offers laser cutting and engraving, and custom design services for both individuals and companies. Since we are involved in every step of the production process, we are able to create unique and creative products to meet your personal style or business goals in a wide variety of materials and styles.
Contact us for more information about our services, or to tell us more about your project at INFO@ORBITAFUTURA.COM
GETting A QUOTE
To get a quote, email email@example.com with your design (file), preferably in .AI format (Adobe Illustrator), DXF or PDF. Please specify the following information in your request:
Any other relevant information
We usually can send you a quote within one business day or less once we have the essential information about your project.
If you don't have a design yet but have an idea in mind, contact us anyway with any information you do have to know more about our design services.
sending us your files
WHEN SENDING AN .AI FILE (OR .dxf .PDF), THERE ARE A FEW SETTINGS YOU CAN APPLY TO YOUR DESIGN TO FACILITATE THE PRODUCTION PROCESS. FIRST, MAKE SURE YOUR FILE IS SETUP IN RGB COLOR. WE SUGGEST THAT YOU USE RED FOR CUTTING AND BLACK FOR ENGRAVING. THE FILES UNITS SHOULD BE SET IN MILLIMETERS AND THE ARTWORK STROKES (OUTLINES) TO 0,1 mm OF THICKNESS.
Here are a few easy steps to follow to prepare your file (Adobe Illustrator):
1. Open a document (choose the RGB color mode or use this template). Note that the maximum cutting area is 900 x 600 mm.
- Units must be in millimeters (.mm)
2. Create or paste your vector drawing into the template.
- The lines must have a thickness of 0.1 mm (outlines)
- Texts must be vectorized (object > decompose)
- Remove all unused colors from the color chart
- Ungroup the elements of the vector drawing(s)
- Perform a cleaning of the document (object > outlines > cleanup)
3. Save your file in .AI / .DXF format (preferably).
Check out our “Materials” section for a list of materials that can be safely cut and engraved using a CO2 laser cutter.